It’s a good week when you’re nominated for one blogging award. But, when you receive TWO in the same breath, it’s a blockbuster week! Sheryl, from the BIA Atlas blog, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award on September 22. And David of Occasional Dreams nominated me the very next day. It is a big compliment because Sheryl nominated David too. So, now we’re like a big happy family spreading the award cheer all around 😀
I’m sure my excitement is palpable as I haven’t done an award post in so so long. Needless to say, I have a few (pending) awards to thank people for! Sheryl is an author whose journey began with a sentence – “No Joe, I don’t believe in superheroes.” Thrilled? Find out more on her amazing blog BIA Atlas. She has blog posts about writing books, stemming from her own experience, and she’s so nice (in her words), it’s like you were offered a cookie!
With his prose, poetry, haiku, book excerpts, David is as versatile as they come! His perspective on Occasional Dreams is unique and different. I was honestly honoured to have been nominated by two individuals who are authors by profession. I thank them both for this wonderful gesture. Awards make you happy, introduce new blogs and create a community of love and appreciation.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven (7) different facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen (15) blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees.
Facts About Me:
- I am a recent computer science graduate.
- I am an extremely unfunny person. Much as I would love to, I cannot crack a joke. But I get all the smart jokes and puns.
- I love writing poems. I never set aside writing time but I usually end up doing that in the middle of things.
- I am a Horror Movie Connoisseur if there is such a thing. I do try to watch all the highly recommended ones. I’ve even watched Korean ones in the hope that they are different. And they are!
- I am a foodie – eating, dining and binging😉 Which doesn’t help very much when you’re trying to lose some weight.
- I binge watch TV shows, movies, and YouTube on lazy days. Most of my days, to be honest!
- I get excited about the littlest of things and find happiness even in the small stuff.
I nominate thee, ye of faith! 😛
I wear the awards as my badges of honour. Thank you so much, Sheryl and David once again!