Vintage Sapience was honoured with the One Lovely Blog Award by none other than David from Chape Personal Trainer. I cannot thank him enough for being such a friendly, supportive person. He was one of my very first friends on the unknown blogosphere and I’m proud to say that it has been amazing since then. Thank you, David! 😀
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.You must list the rules and display the award
- You must list the rules and display the award.You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts about Me:
- I am a college student in my last semester now.
- I love writing poems.
- I never set aside writing time but I usually end up doing that in the middle of things.
- I love Sherlock Holmes and the detective genre.
- I recently became a big fan of Stephen King.
- I love horror movies and try to watch all the sane ones.
- I am a foodie – eating, dining and binging 😉